When did you last define what a meaningful life is to you?
Create a positive change – within yourself and within others
How will Meaningful Journey contribute to my life?
Every relation that we engage with will go through a series of tailored conversations. The main objectives for us in these conversations are to:
- Listen to understand your thoughts and perspectives
- Ask questions to challenge your thoughts and perspectives
- Enable you to define your dreams (more) clearly
- Empower you to find your inner voice and drive behind your dreams
- Go through visualisation exercises
- Provide you with different habits, thought patterns, and an abundance mindset.
CARRYING BIG DREAMS?
You’re probably reading this because deep inside you want to change your life. You are maybe dreaming about pursuing your biggest dreams.
I bet you feel an utmost thrilling sensation if you dare to visualise how your life could look if you could fast forward five years and live those dream.
Take a moment to read, maybe re-read, and then reflect on how you will respond if we tell you that:
“All it takes for you to pursue your biggest dreams in life is for you to find your true drive and change your current perspectives.”
GO HOME AND REFLECT
Which thoughts are immediately coming to your mind? Which thoughts are if you reflect deeper about it?
A few of the responses we meet are: “I don’t have enough money to follow this dream – I don’t think my relations will understand me if I pursue this path – I don’t have the courage to do this – I don’t possess the experience to do this”